How to Send Assets to Dang Video with Google Drive
Google Drive is a simple and important tool when working with Dang Video. It allows us to access all of your uploaded video footage and assets that are needed to complete your video request.
How to Send Video Assets with Google Drive
Google Drive makes it easy to share your video project assets to Dang Video. This article explains how to easily share folders files with Google Drive.
Share folders in Google Drive
Here’s what Dang Video can do with folders after you share it with them:
- Can organize, add, & edit: If they’re signed into a Google account, people can open, edit, delete, or move any files within the folder. People can also add files to the folder.
- Can view only: People can see the folder and they can open all files within the folder.
More about folder sharing:
- If you share or unshare folders with a lot of files or subfolders, it might take time before all permissions change. If you change a lot of edit or view permissions at once, it might take time before you see the changes.
Tip: In the meantime, to provide folder access for new collaborators, use the Sharing URL of a file nested deeply inside the folder.
- Storage is counted against the person who uploaded the file, not the owner of the folder.
- When you manage large folder structures, child and parent folder permissions can be different. You can override inherited permissions of child folders to be different than the parent folder. You can also remove parent permissions from a child folder.
How to give Dang Video access to a link to your folder so that you don’t have to add email addresses when you share your folder.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- At the top right, click Get shareable link.
- Next to “Anyone with the link,” click the Down arrow .
- Choose whether people can edit or view.
- Copy and paste the link in an email or any place you want to share it.
For more information: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/7166529?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=enaccess